Saturday, December 3, 2011

I DO still remember how to blog!!

So I haven't written a blog entry in a few months. Partly out of frustration because I'm having difficulty driving traffic to my book but also because I knew I was the only one seeing it. With that I figured anything I had to say I could just do it in my head a la Kevin Arnold in The Wonder Years or John Dorian in Scrubs.

Now I look up and things have changed. I actually have some followers now and I'm extremely grateful. So much so that I thought I should stop in and say hi. Hopefully it will give me the motivation to do so more often. As none of you know, I was the 15th employee at eBay, it was an amazing experience. I say was because in October they decided after 14 years that it was time for me to move on...it's a long story. At any rate, I moved back to California from Utah, which is a major improvement and I'm currently taking some time off to focus on my second book.

Sun, Surf, Suicide, the second book in the Topper McMullen series should be out by the end of the year and I'm excited about the direction it is taking. It's proven to be a little harder to write then the first book but I'm working through my blocks and I'm better and it's a better book for it. Anyway, I just wanted to drop in and say hi, show that I'm still alive. To my followers, thank you again and if you ever find time to read my book, I promise you'll be surprised....and in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment